Turkey Breast Fillet
Flat Leaf Parsley
1. Chop up the leek, the spring onion and parsley and wash it.
2. Put it in a saucepan and bring it the boil.
3. Chop the broccoli and steam it for 5minutes.
4. Then, using a blender, blend the broccoli as much as possible.
5. Once the broccoli is blended, add a small amount of milk and the other vegetables.
6. Then season the sauce with salt, pepper and herbs.
7. Heat the the sauce up in a frying pan.
8. Whilst the sauce is heating up, grill or fry your turkey fillet.
9. Once the turkey is cooked, put the thick on top of the turkey and enjoy!
This meal, although it may look small is very filling and includes protein and veg.